The Staff Selection Commission recently released an official notification on its website regarding the recruitment for 1330 Sub inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant sub inspector in CISF. The application process for the post has been already started from March 3rd, 2018. The interested candidates can check their eligibility on official website before applying for the relevant post. The last date to apply for Sub inspector and Asst Sub inspector posts is 2nd April, 2018. The examination for paper –I will be held from 4th June to 10th June 2018. Paper II examination is conducted on 1st December, 2018. The mentioned exam dates are only tentative.
Number of vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police: 97
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female: 53
- Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: 1180
- Age limit to apply for the above posts are : 20-25 years as on 1.8.18. Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST disabled categories.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a Degree from any recognized university of our country
Selection process is based on the written exams. Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. Every year lakhs of students apply for Staff selection commission exam across India. And the government is wanted to provide more opportunity for the young talents.
Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments. Govt. jobs are the most sought after career choice in India. More so, the government is focusing on providing better facilities and services in every aspect of our lives. Govt is focusing on the development of our country and to do that millions of Jobs will be created in the coming years. SSC is the leading Govt. organization that provides employment to lakhs of students in India. A great opportunity lies ahead for all the SSC aspirants.
The staff Selection commission conducts combined higher Secondary School level exam every year to recruit in various ministries/departments/organization of the Indian government. Combined higher secondary level exam is conducted for the posts like Data Entry operator, Court clerk, Lower divisional clerk, Sorting and posting assistant.
The Staff selection commission CHSL 2018 Exam Dates is scheduled as follows:
Application form is available from: 18.11.17
Last date of registration: 27.12.17
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam: 4.3.18 – 26.3.18
SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam: 8.7.18
The Staff Selection Commission CHSL exam pattern is
|Tier 1||Objective multiple choice||CBT|
|Tier 2||Descriptive paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper|
|Tier 3||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test|
Before starting the SSC CHSL preparation, it is quite vital to know the exam pattern and syllabus. There are some modifications made on the SSC CHGL 2018 as given below:
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 2018 exam will be conducted in online mode.
- A descriptive paper is conducted for 100 marks in 60 minutes with pen and paper method
- Tier I time is reduced from 75 minutes to 60 minutes
- Tier III will remain the same.
- No Sectional Cut off is maintained