Every single person on the earth is going through the stress because of its day to day hectic life. People are suffering from the various kinds of health issues like headaches, migraine, and depression. Some of the people have family history in diseases like heart, miscarriage, and infertility. These diseases occur with the one common thing the gene defect in our body. MTHFR is a term where the faulty gene occurs is also known as methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase. If someone has the MTHFR mutation in their genes then they could suffer from serious health problems. The MTHFR gene mutation has affected the immune system from this disease the human body cant produced the glutathione.
Tips for natural treatment:
- Don’t take stress: The stress may affect your health if you suffering from MTHFR gene mutation. If you take the stress then it may affect your body as a mental disorder, anxiety, depressions and bipolar disorder. For reducing the stress you can do meditation, pray and going out for relaxation.
- Detoxification: If you detox your body regularly it may help you in eliminates the toxic from your body. The best way to detox the body is taking a sauna, drink plenty of water, taking Detox baths and exercise regularly.
- Medications: Before taking any kind of medicines you must concern with your doctor. Because some of the supplements may contain folic acid. You must ask the doctor before taking medicine like antibiotics, birth control pills, antacids etc.
- Consume green vegetables: If you are suffering from the MTHFR gene defect then you have to consume more green veggies in your diet. Add raw spinach, broccoli, beans, and The best way to consume vitamin and minerals through food.
- Supplements: For consuming the vitamins and minerals you have to add some kind of supplements to your diet. You have to complete your protein value in your diet for healthy living.
Some of the symptoms are given below:
- Chemical sensitivity
- Rectal cancer
- Vascular dementia
- Gastric cancer
- Neurologic disease
If you have any of the above symptoms then you must concern the doctor and take advice from them. The doctor will also tell you to take the MTHFR test for ensuring that you have gene defect or not. You can ask anything about the MTHFR gene defect from the doctor.